Only food and drink purchased through us or our partners are permitted to be consumed on venue. If staff find any food or drink at our venue not bought on site they will ask you to put it away or in the bin.
We allow you to take in food for under 1’s at no charge but please be considerate with allergies for other customers.
Please see our food and drink pages for details or ask a member of our team for further allergy information.
Please speak to a member of our staff at the cafe for assistance.
There is a small charge per adult. Adults are only permitted entry if they are accompanying a child.
- Stay Safe During the Coronavirus Pandemic. Please DO NOT ATTEND your soft play session if you have suspected Coronavirus symptoms. These include a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- Although facemasks are no longer a legal requirement, we ask that all guests can wear face coverings if they feel comfortable.
We have dedicated baby changing facilities within Mini Monsters Soft Play, if in the event of an accident Mini monsters hold a selection of nappies, please ask at reception.
Children should wear sensible clothing which enables them to be active and have fun on our play equipment. We recommend clothing that covers arms. All children must wear socks at all times. Socks are available to purchase from our reception for any child that forgets to bring them.
Each play session is for a duration of 2 hours play.
We have WIFI with a dedicated line for our customers at Mini Monsters Soft Play
To keep you and your children safe please see below the inhouse safety guidelines to be adhered to during your visit to Mini Monsters Soft play.
Venue Safety Guidelines:
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted within Mini Monsters Soft Play
- No Alcohol on the premise.
- Sanitiser is provided at the entrance and the equipment.
- No food, drink or chewing gum is allowed on the play equipment
- Shoes are not permitted within the play equipment
- No glassware allowed on the play equipment
- Socks must be worn at all times
- Arms and legs should be covered
- Please remove jewellery, badges and any other sharp objects
- Children who are unwell should refrain from playing
- No liability will be accepted for loss, damage or theft of items
- Items left are done so at your own risk
- Children are under the supervision of their parent or guardian at all times during their visit
- All play equipment should be used with care.
- It is forbidden to climb on any of the netted walls or the external play-frame structure.
- Please respect other users of the play equipment.
- Our staff reserve the right to refuse entry or ask you to leave the premises at their discretion.